**By registering for the French classes at Alliance Française de Jaipur, the student accepts the following rules that they have read carefully**
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION FOR FRENCH LANGUAGE COURSES:
- Fees once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances unless the course is cancelled by Alliance Française de Jaipur. Under legitimate circumstances, a credit of the fees paid or a transfer (from one batch or term to another) can be granted to the candidate who had registered with us. Please note that course fees will NOT be transferred to any other person.
- Transfer from one batch to another batch of the same level will only be allowed on the basis of the availability of seats in the desired batch. No refunds will be made to the candidate should the available batch not suit their requirements.
- Transfers or credits will be allowed ONLY WITHIN 2 CLASSES of the current batch, after that no transfers or credits will be entertained
- All online courses can be purchased by the kiosque link and all payments can be made online via credit/debit cards or net banking. For physical classes, cheques can be issued by the candidate. In case of dishonour of cheques (including stop payments), Alliance Française de Jaipur reserves all rights to take necessary action including blacklisting the concerned student on ALL international French examinations.
- Anyone aged 16 years or above can register for the first level i.e. A1 (Adult Courses)
- And any child between 7-15 can register for the junior/prim or children’s courses as suited.
- For ALL levels EXCEPT A1, you will need to produce at least ONE of the following certificates/documents in case you have never studied at any Alliance Française before
- If you have appeared for a DELF exam: the DELF attestation or certificate copy
- If you have studied at any AF in India: Alliance Française Network Class Certificate of the Previous Level you did.
- In case you do NOT have ANY of the certificates mentioned above, it is mandatory to appear for a placement test EVALANG test, INR 530, available online at Kiosque Alliance Française de Jaipur. More details on Evalang here: http://ifindia.in/evalang/
- Results from your Evalang test are valid for 3 months (ongoing/upcoming term). The placement test is also mandatory for ANY student who has taken a gap of more than 6 months from their previous French Course/Exam.
- Alliance Française de Jaipur reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class in case the minimum number of students required for a batch have not registered. In that case new batch timings and availability will be communicated to the candidate. In case the desired timings are not suitable, candidates can request a refund exceptionally, and the request shall be treated on a case to case basis.
- It is mandatory for the students to purchase the textbook (2,200- INR) of Cosmopolite. The book is available via Kiosque for purchase. Kiosque>Products>Study Material
- We will be happy to provide you the link wherein you can purchase hard copies of the same directly from the publisher or should we have additional copies at AF JAIPUR we can also issue you the same against an online purchase via Kiosk (in lieu of an e-book)
- Kindly note that the study material is non-refundable. Hence, we request you purchase it only AFTER you receive a notification from our end to proceed on this front.
- We strongly recommend that you keep an eye on our OFFICIAL social media handles (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn) for information about our French classes.
- For any other relevant queries, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] Please note that we respond to queries in the order we receive them DURING working hours ( Mon to Fri – 9:30 am to 6 pm | Lunch Break – 1 pm to 2 pm on all 5 days). Please allow us at least ONE working day to revert to your query.
- Alliance Française de Jaipur observes important national holidays (up to two days per trimester – list of holidays available on request). We do NOT conduct any classes on these days.